Monday, October 8, 2007

Dining Room Decorating

I have the entire week off work. With all the many work conditions teachers complain about- the frequent and long breaks are not one of them!

One of the things I plan on doing this week is adding a bit to my dining room decoration.

Here is the current:








Inspiration for a new look:



I love this magazine! You can see the Blueprint Blog using the link to the right :)


Current supplies:






I still need to find some frames. There are some in a storage room at my parents' house - it's just a matter of digging for them. I'm also going to hit a couple of thrift stores this week. I'm not sure if I'm going to use the wall ledges or not. I'll keep you updated!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love the green paint color you have chosen. I actually plan on painting a room that color one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your inspiration. I can't wait to see your final product, which I'm sure will be even more amazing !

    Love ya,
    ~*Mel*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Blueprint! Your finished project looks great.

    And your kitty looks a lot like an abandoned kitty I rescued and re-homed. Cute!

    ReplyDelete